Monday, November 10, 2008

Uploading pictures is not fun on this website.  On facebook, I just click and boom, 60 pictures up.  On webshots, click click and boom, like 300 pictures up.  that is why my blogs are picture free for the most part.  I'm not sure why my girls like blogger.com so much.  
It rained all day, I started it out with an upper body workout, 2.5 mile interval run on the treadmill, a three egg omlet (egg-beaters, not real eggs ... too much colesteral) and my first inspection in Pryor, OK.  Ange came over for dinner.  Talked to Zach for over an hour on facebook IM.  talked to Shannon on the phone.  Pretty darn (DARN) good day.  By the way, still waiting on a picture of a bunny to upload.  What is up with that.

3 comments:

  1. The bad thing about the font i used is that DARN looks like DAM when you don't use capital letters. I should have said DERN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe your pics are too big. my pics take 3 seconds to upload.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - no big deal. Good workout! I did water aerobics with my class. Btw - do you remember Chelsea Gibson. She's a couple years older than me and used to go to Bethel (friends with Tamara Becker). Anyway, her dad is in my class.

    ReplyDelete