Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My head got stuck

I did an inspection at Mike and Waynette's house this afternoon. Waynette was taking care of Jackson. Their front porch has double columns with a space in between each column. April arrived and Jackson said "Look mom, I going to put my head between these posts" Then he looked at me and I told him I thought I could do that. I didn't think I could, but low and behold, my head fit perfectly between those posts. I went ahead and pushed it all the way through, so that it was sticking out on the other side and I looked at Jackson and made a funny face. April and Waynette just laughed but Jackson just went on about his little hyper-active way. My head was stuck. I pulled it back out, but my ears began to roll up and the harder i tried to pull, the tighter my head got wedged between the poles. I made a little joke about it so that I didn't panic in front of those ladies, but inside I was thinking somebody might just have to get some olive oil and grease my head in order for me to get loose. My ears still hurt a little, but I slowly wiggled my head back and forth and finally got out without them really knowing how close I was to a melt down.

2 comments: