Wednesday, February 18, 2009

bad dreams

I had a dream last night that I went to St. Charles, MO to see Shannon on her 21st birthday.  When we first saw her, we were shocked at how skinny she'd gotten, weighing only about 80 lbs!  Her and Tyler were into the fad-diet of eating only raw food ... nothing cooked, so vegetarian raw food only kinda people.  I really got in their faces and tried to convince them that they were going to die if they didn't start eating a balanced diet of protein and fat with their COOKED vegetable carbohydrates.  They would not listen to me.  I remembered the first time I fasted for 7 days ... water only.  No vitamins, no pain relievers for my headache.  My mom hastled me so bad ... she even cried, but I did not pay any attention to her.  But I still was frantically trying to convince them to eat.  I even tried to force feed Shannon with some peanut butter pie and ice cream but she would not open her mouth.   I woke up panting.  It was only a dream.

2 comments:

  1. you'll be pleased to know that i've gained 5 pounds. give me a good diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Shan! Ruths Chris will do you in! Dad, you're more than welcome to post that awful picture of me - just tell the truth. Running in fashionable high heeled boots and cracked garage floors do not mix. I'm so impressed - you have 8 followers. Get the word out :)

    ReplyDelete